Navigation auf


Student Financial Aid Office

Doctoral Students and Advanced Studies Students (CAS/DAS/MAS)

We do not provide any financial support to doctoral students or Advanced Studies students.

You can find more information about research funding at:
Research Funding UZH
GRC Grants: At a glance: GRC Grants announced UZH

International doctoral students can find general information about PhD programs at:
International Students and Scholars UZH

Advanced Studies students (CAS/DAS/MAS) should contact the administrative office of the program in question at:
Continuing Education UZH